Creating a New Deployment
To create a new one-time deployment: Select Deploy from the Devices, Deployments, or Packages page.
- Type the name of a package in the search field and select the package to be added to the deployment.
- The latest version of the chosen package will be selected by default. Select the dropdown in the Version column to choose a different version of that package.
- To add multiple packages to a deployment, search for another package and select it to add it to the deployment. Packages will be deployed in the order in which they are added.
- To remove a package from the deployment, click the trash can icon for that package in the list.
Select Deployments from the navigation bar to view all deployments. To view the deployments for a single computer, select the Deployments tab when viewing a device.
- In the Status column; running deployments will display In Progress, queued deployments will display Queued, successful deployments will display Complete, failed deployments will display Error, and canceled deployments will display Canceled.
- Select Complete or Error in the Status column to display the Output Log for that deployment.
- Return codes will be displayed in the Details column, if a return code was logged.
- In the Actions column, select Cancel to stop a running deployment, or Redeploy to retry a failed deployment.
- The Deployed by column displays the name of the user or Automation that initiated the deployment. Select the name of the Automation to open that Automation's page.